Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Crystal Deodorant Vs. Conventional Deodorant

          

          In our attempt to eliminate harmful chemicals and toxins in our lives, I stumbled across some crystal deodorant.  It is either a salt block or salts in spray form which you apply to clean skin before odor and odor is supposed to be prevented.  The salts create a hostile environment for the bacteria which cause odor. I was pretty skeptical especially since one stick cost a few bucks and could last up to a year! How many sticks of deodorant do I go through in a year? I don't want to think about it. I'm sweaty....that's all you need to know. 
        Given my penchant for sweating and smelling when I don't wear deodorant and even sometimes when I do, I decided I was a good test subject.  I purchased by very own crystal deodorant stick and hurried home.  I showered so that I would have clean skin ready for application.  The stick had to be wetted under a faucet or applied to very wet skin.  I generously applied it to my skin and held my arms up to let it dry a little.  It didn't cause any stinging or noticeable sensations.  The test had begun.
        I went about my day as normal and then went to bed and when I awoke I didn't smell! There were no chalky marks in my shirt and no staining in my shirt from the crystal.  The sniff test was a pass! No smell!!! I couldn't believe it, and I was sold.  I picked up a bottle of the spray crystal deodorant the next day, as its application was easier when water was not accessible. I have applied the crystal stick after showers and reapplied the spray about half way through my day with great success. I definitely recommend giving it a try!

       I was in no way compensated or supplied by any crystal deodorant companies.  I tried and reviewed this product of my own volition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment